Learn how to fix your bike
Another right of passage is the ability to properly check your cycle to find major to minor faults and to event make minor running repairs yourself. It’s all about being prepared for a journey and being self-sufficient. During the session you will:
- Learn the names and functions of each part of your cycle
- Learn the best way to clean your cycle
- Learn when and how to properly and thoroughly check your cycle in under one minute!
- Learn which faults are major through to which are minor
- Learn how to make minor repairs and adjustments
- Learn how to fix a puncture
Find your local Avanti Freewheelers community cycling club to see what events are in your local area.